Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MasQuerade....A night to be remember....




A performance by 3B....which is stand for 3 BIG!!!For me...definitely is i got big eyes lahh...but for the other two girl....Er....U will know when u saw them...It is damn obvious man....Miss the time practising this song "eyes on me" with yuan qi and duo lia hong for masquerade....During that time, we practising until we want to vomit whenever we heard this song. We are so worry that yuan qi will play the violin until ZHOU YING again....Hong hong and ah ki are very worry about my unique" jia english". I have to learn how to pronounce the words properly cause my pronounzation really teruk lah. Fortunately, she played it very well on the stage but my english still suck!!! LOL....From the video u can heard my funny pronounzation...Whisper become WISHPER...Fortunately, i no need to sing the words of pubic....if not it will become "public" again....LOL....
Dont misunderstanding that she is eating the microphone....Actually she is singing....Xiang xin by Dua li hong...Enjoy~

No comments: