Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Crazy FrIeNDS!!!

A pic taken in botanic garden..Left to right: blackrose, ah ling, ah prawn, me and my Nu Er~My crazy friends... Just want to say thanks for everything...Thanks for taking care of a naughty and KL person like me...Heheehhee i will always miss u all!!! I will miss blackrose's Black colour foods (PS: miss only, i am not going to eat it), ah ling's unique walking pattern which is something like the pirates of jack sparrow, Ah prawn's duvet *ops* and the terrible laughter sounds which is produced by my nu er~ It is really nice to know all of u and being teached bad by u all....I love all of u so much!!!!!Muaksss....Good luck, dudes!! Although we are going to leave soon but if got anything remember there is somebody which will always stand beside u!!!!that's ME!!!Keep in touch!!!MUAKSKSKSKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........

No comments: