Friday, August 03, 2007

First Day in airport!!!

After 12 and a half hours of flight.. Finally i saw my dear han han and my family which i have never met them for more than one year!!!My han han's stomach is still that CUTE But my parents both of them have become thinner...This made me sad so i must try to feed them with lots of foods by using their money...LOL!!!Hehe Bo bian mahh...i just graduate from university of strathclyde...No job, no money mahh...And i am success!!!My mum already gain 3kg since i am back..
When i saw them in the airport...Suddenly i feel Sad and i cried....y?? I am not very sure....Maybe is because i miss the friends in glasgow?? Maybe is because the life in uk is too stressful??or maybe just because i am a cry baby...By the way, no matter what...i really enjoy the life in uk....And once again my friends..Thanks for eveything!!!!Here is some of the photo that was taken in the airport..

And the presents......

A poster made by my ah han...It is kind of embarassing when i saw he holding and waving this poster while shouting my name in front of the gate....Hahaha somemore the clothes that he wear is even more MATURE than my father (-_-). But Nvm...Ah han i still love u~~

The flowers by my mum...Although my mum misunderstanding that my favourite flower is sunflower but the flowers is still NICE!! Sigh... she always thought i like to eat curry and i like sunflowers..That's why everytime when i am going back from kl to malaysia, she will cook curry chicken for me (-_-) At first, i just keep quiet and finished the curry chicken but in the end i cant tahan anymore!!Cause it is really disgusting!! Lao ma ah~~I am not the prisoner in the jail lerr...This is not my favourite..This is all my elder sister's favourite!!! She is really teruk...Always mixed up everything but nvm ah bu!!!I still love you!!

That's all for today...I have to eat petai now!!!Wahahahaha i am very very FAT now...KNN!!

1 comment:

yannee said...

kesian ur ah bu and ah han....