Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am a PEGAWAI!!!

Feeling a bit DL today....I am scolded by someone for dont know what reason..
Today morning i was preparing the stock for OT.
Then.........................
ME: Miss Y, where can i get these drugs? Can i give them two boxes??
I am asking Miss Y cause i know someone is in bad mood today so i purposely didnt ask her But.............................
Someone: Weii...i tolerate u for a long time already. How come u always dont know anything even u are already working here for a long time.
ME: * shock* But i really dont know where is it?? I dont simply ask questions and this is my first time to prepare these drugs.
Someone: Last week huh, i am on called with kevin. Then, got one patient want to take syrup but in the end she cant take it cause the date of the prescription is written wrongly. I ask kevin and he say it is written by you. (but actually after i ask KV, he say he never say anything like this before).
ME: But i never prepared any syrup in OPD before cause i dont know how to prepare!!
Someone: But kevin say sometime you will help them in OPD.
Then, i just keep quiet and walk away from her. It was because my mum teach me have to respect elderly people.
WTF!!!! This is a bit ridiculous right??
Last last time didnt ask her kena marah, last time ask her kena marah juga, this time didnt ask her but ask someone also kena fuck. What you want ohh?
I admit i am a bit lazy in the beginning at the satelite pharmacy. But after that, i realised i still have a lot of things to learn so i become more and more hardworking. Today, i didnt have my breakfast break. Then, i even help them to prepare the drugs for the patients until i cant finished my DDA. So in the end, i go for lunch at 1.30pm, come back at 2pm. Then, suddenly the nurses come and request some drugs so i help them to prepare it until 5.10pm.
Sigh....I think i should listen to what CW say....Finished your job first, dont do extra things. It is because when u are doing extra things and you dont know how to do it. You will get scolded by someone again. Hehehee......
Someone...Actually u are a very kind person but think twice before u say something okay?? Remember i am still your PEGAWAI!!!Pls respect me....WAHAHAHAAA!!! BLEK

No comments: