Friday, December 21, 2007

Missing my last christmas!!!

I really miss the christmas that we spend together in prague!!! Although i lost my wallet on the first day when i reach slovakia. But for the whole trip!!i really enjoy a lot although i feel a bit DL when i found out that thief use my credit card to buy RM8000 plus de gold!!! damn it...
Got people ask me: What is so nice in UK??dont be so angmo lah, work in other countries is also very difficult!!!your salary in malaysia is consider very high already. you should know how to satisfied.
I know i should satisfied but the exchange rate really drive me crazy!! when i work as a waitress as my part time job in scotland for one week, the money that i get is enough for a trip to prague!!!but i work like a cow in malaysia for one month. The money that i get can only let me go to singapore. Somemore it is fucking DL when i want to apply leaves in hospital. Someone think that i shouldnt take so many leaves although it is none of her business!!!She also think that the holiday for Chinese new year is long enough already..so why should i apply leaves!!!They are so CUTE!!issit it??
Since i like UK so much why i dont stay in UK??Well.....it is not i dont want to stay in UK is CANNOT work as a pharmacist in UK!!!So i got no choice and have to come back to malaysia to work like a cow.
I know a lot of people from p104 is also feeling the same things...All of them missing the life in glasgow so much. But since we are back to malaysia now..I think all of us should face to reality!! Yes i know i should face to reality also....but i am still missing glasgow....:P

Missing the christmas in prague!!

Miss the christmas market in prague.
Missing the delicous dinner during christmas night in prague!!


Missing the two pabo


Missing the cute little girl that we met in salberg....End

No comments: