Saturday, January 05, 2008

SNOw MaN~

Just dig out the photo of the snowman which we built in kiruna...Ai lian keep saying my snowman look like a GHOST..Damn!!!I think my snowman is much cuter than her cause my snowman got eye, nose, mouth and even the HAND!!Somemore his nose can even be eaten as it is built by chocolate milk..Hahaha!!!!Unlike ailian's one there is a stupid tong on the snowman's head!!

Ai lian's Snowman!!MR TONG!!


Our cute snowman!!!His name is CASper!!not Jasper okay..

Casper: OMG!!!LOOK!!!LENGLUI!!!!

Sharon: Yes, i saw it...is over there!!! (PS: *cough* This is the direction which i was standing)

hehehee....That's all for it...Nahh!!!celina now i update already!!Happy???I am going to OPD soon...WAit for me huh..LOVE U!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.