Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BluR bluR StorY~~

Today, i bring my water bottle to work but in the end i leave the water bottle in the car. After that, wad 5 request me to supply 6 injection of phenytoin to the wad. Then i do record 6 injection on the paper but i give them 7 !!! (-_-)
Then, wad 9 ask me to counsel a pregnant lady to use MDI salbutamol. Yes, i do counsel the patient about the usage and cleaning technique correctly and of course professionally. But in the end, i record into other patient's BHD. So in the end, the nurse has to ran to satelite to ask me to change it back before the Dr found out.
Finally is 5 o clock, Yeah~ it is FREE time!!! so i go to car park to find my car but i cant find it. After that, i just realised that i didnt drive today. I came to work by other's car. Then i decided to drink some water to chill down my blurness. After that, i forgot to close the water bottle. In the end, when i stand up, the car become banjir.
Hahaaa i think i leave my brain in the house today.. That's why i am so BLur like i never bring my brain to work.
Sigh.......when can i finished my boring life in hospital.....And mana my critical allowances?? Three months already aaaa!! still havent give us.. Are they taking our money to renovate the hospital?? DAmn.....$#%$#^%&%^&%^&%^&^%&$#$%#

No comments: