Saturday, September 20, 2008

My BiRthDay PaRtY iN HaLo Cafe~

Happy BirthDay to me~~happy birthday to me~~Happy birthday to me~~Happy birthday to me!!!!Last last year during my birthday which is the time that i am in UK. I am forced by penang gang to sing "Happy birthday song" to wish ME happy birthday. Last year during my birthday when i already came back from UK. Nobody celebrated my birthday since i am not allowed to go out after 12am cause my father think i am the carriage of cinderella which will become pumpkin after 12am, so i have to sing birthday song to wish ME happy birthday AGAIN. This year finally i can go out after 12am since i am not in my hometown during my birthday, so we all decided to celebrate my birthday in Halo Cafe~

But in the end............................My destiny still havent changed...........
I am forced to sing "wish me happy birthday" in the stage of halo cafe during my BIRTHDAY. It is so lame~~Hahahaaa..But i do enjoy it!!! Thank you everyone~~
Thanks for listening a song which has such a strong "FLU" accent, Thanks for pretending that you all are my royal FANS, Thanks for giving me the feeling that i am a superstar just like micheal jackson (Hehehe...no more MJ no micheal jackson) Specially thanks for HAIRY kelvin to take this video..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahyo, Jia! Still dono how to cut cake properly!