Saturday, February 03, 2007

BLUR jenny~~

Today i accidentally leave my water bottle in jenny's room...When i go to her room n take back my water bottle, She laugh at me n say i am very blur....Well.....Jenny, i know i am blur...but u are more blur than me okay!!! In order to prove her blurness, i sneak to her room while she is washing her bra in the toilet n change her MSN display message to : "hihi..i am pretty jenny..muaks muaks muaks..wahahhahaa!!!"BUT i fail....Cause she is already finish washing her bra while i am typing the message... :( But NVM jenny.....Now i got another plan to prove that u are the BLURQUEEN in H11 JBC!!! * evilly smile*
Jenny...since i cant change ur MSN display message but i can change mine!!! so i change my MSN display message to : "Jenny say: hihi~i am pretty jenny...i am not forgetful!!!I am a sexy little ZEBRA!!Wahahahhaaaa...." Sharon decided to join the games...so she also change her MSN display message to: Jenny: hi, hi..i am pretty jenny..and i am not forgetful!! i like to wear my zebra miniskirt with my black tube~i am so sexy!!!
I even give her some hint by chatting with her through MSN...

2/3/2007
5:31:16 AM
JiaJiAZi:
do u forget something...aiks......u are really blur.....do u want me to tell u what things u forget?
2/3/2007
5:37:30 AM
jenny:
what? i really can't remember
2/3/2007
5:37:38 AM
JiaJiAZi:
tell u tommorow...u better think carefully now
2/3/2007
5:38:40 AM
jenny:
eh...cannot la....i have no idea at all...how to think?
2/3/2007
5:39:01 AM
JiaJiAZi:
actually u didnt leave anything in my room..just forget to do something
2/3/2007
5:48:33 AM

jenny: i dono leh...or u bluf me one?i didn't forget to do anything..

In the end....aiyaaa she still dont know....Jenny u already win the title of "BLUR LITTLE ZEBRA"...okay u win...now i should ask u to view my blog...ENJOY my little ZEBRA!!!Wahahahaaa......:P...

No comments: