Monday, February 12, 2007

HaPpY VaLeNTiNe!!!

Happy valentine for everyone!!! Especially for My big big stomach!! *shy*.... Hope this flying Pig will deliver all the love for everyone during valentine!!! Sigh....This valentine is so bored cause i have to celebrate it alone...... Aiyaaa....Just receive a complain from BIG BIG STOMACH say i didnt give him any presents...Dont complain i didnt give u anything lah...Here is your valentine presents...A PHOTO of the card that i give u last year..Happy?? LOLAlthough u "FORCE" me to put goggles on ur eyes just because u like to look so silly....but I LIKE~Happy??LOL....Hahahaa.....He "FORCE" me again to put mole on his nose....Sigh... he like this mole more than me * sob sob*...This mole is actually "steal" from the seat in the car which is belong to Sharon Loh...but too bad...sharon wont allow us to take anything from her car (she is so stingy)...But nvm...I can give u this PHOTO as a memory...Happy? LOLEnd with a normal photo that was taken around two years ago....This is the only photo that u dont have "WATER RETENTION".....And u look so slim in this photo..HAPPY? LOL...Anyway happy valentine!!!

No comments: