Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AftEr The FiRsT ShoW.....

Dance mania will be finished on tommorow.....I feel a bit sad cause this is my first dance show in strathclyde and also it will be my last show as i will be going back to malaysia on 12th of july...* sob sob*Finally...the first show is finished...I got some mistake in the finale n bows...But nvm..i really enjoy it!!!Especially after the dance...I feel so happy that i can finally perform dancing on the stage!!! This is really my dream...i cant believe that i can actually perform on the stage!!Well...although i have been singing for quite a few times on the stage but this is totally different experience....Although i like to dance but i never have the courage to dance in front of people due to my unique ROBOT move...LOL~ But now...at least i know how to shake my butt now...
Sigh...i only got two performance tommorow which is "show me the money" and "i believe" Well......actually i am a bit regret why i didnt join more performance....Cause when i am in the dress room...everyone is busy changing their clothes to preparing for their dance....n i got nothing to do so my job is help them to change their clothes n shoes....This is really funny....But nvm...i am still excited for tommorow show!!!!
This pic is taken during the NIGHT OUT party..In the last row (left to right) : abigail, tze yan, katie (president), Laura, claire n fiona (vice president), pei sung n joe (ang mo MJ not micheal jackson)...They say joe is like the angmo version of me...Y?I dont know also...anyway the first row (left to right): Donna (secretary), me, sharon and miss show me the money....Aiyaaaa i really dont remember her name but she is the one who is teaching us " show me the money" so i just called her miss show me the money....
have to sleep now...tommorow still got one more show...prawny, tze yan n christina...lets kambateh!!!

No comments: