Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dont laugh my cantonese lah!!

After ah foo post the cantonese lesson, i have been laughed by my LOVELY housemate for my unique jia catonese till now...Actually all the while also lahh... -_-
But the worst things is they even record down my cantonese when i try to learn this: qi wen yi jia GUI.....-_-
Dont laughed at me lahh...i know my cantonese is cacat..Er....actually all my other language are also cacat except chinese :P...But u cant blame me what.....I am a PONTIANAK!!I am from pontian mahh...We all speak chinese only cause we are pure chinese....unlike u all already influenced by others races...
But never mind...although my cantonese is cacat but i can give u one phrase of TeoChew: PU ni lao bu!!!LOL...And what i want to say is already express in this video...This video suit me so well~

No comments: