Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Italy Trip!!!!


First destination: Rome~ First place in italy: Colossuem!!! A beautiful view of the ancient rome city in front of colossuem......Cheated by these Fake Roman Soldier for thirty EURO!!At first, they are so friendly and he keep asking john n ck to kill him by using the sword. After taking the pic, we really feel like KILLING him after he ask for ten euro for one person....Really DL...And Somemore we saw a shop which sells this costume for less than Twenty EURO...I can even use this money to buy a roman costume...KNN!!So next time when u see this kind of roman soldier in italy...DONT TAKE ANY PIC WITH THEM unless u are damn rich and willing to pay this money!!!
This is the place where the prince John PEE Passed the urine....LOL!!!John....I am so jealous that u can leave ur urine in such a farmous place....Pic taken after he was finished peeing...From the pic, U can know that he is so happy to pee in front of colossuem...LOL ~We try to take the pic when he was passing the urine but it is really hard cause he is not only the person who pee there....So in order to protect the privacy for other people, we only manage to took this pic....LOL!!Interior site of colossuem A night view of colossuem Another night view of colossuem...Pic taken by using a moving tripod which is John shoulder...Thank you john!! The most preserved part of colossuem... Prince John PEE: Hey Ck...I....I..... I really love u!!!Would u marry me?PLS~
CK: We are impossible as.....i am not GAY but u are always my "Bradder"(not bladder)...
Prince John PEE: Ma de...Why u dont love me!!!WHY!!!!I am prince john pee lerr..who do u think u are...U think u are very handsome mehh!!KANINA...
CK: Ceh...I think i am more handsome than u...At least i am taller than u!!!MJ!!!HELP!!!
Prince John Pee and CK: MJ!!!Tell us who is more handsome!!!
MJ( Mj not micheal jackson): CK is handsome and John is PRETTY!!! Happy??
* Happy ending with charlie angel pose*

No comments: