Sunday, September 23, 2007

My graduation PHoTO~

Finally, i received my graduation photo a few days ago....Hmmm i think the photo look quite nice although there is a hole in my teeth!!!Damn!!I am not really losing a teeth. This hole is due to the shadow of my vampire teeth...I really hate it although this teeth really help me a lot when i am bitting that pig!!I think it is time for me to find a dentist to correct it...It is really annoying as there is always a "bogek" lim ming jia in every photo. WTF!!!Here is another graduation photo with my parents..I like this photo but my mum doesnt like it as she say she got a big face in this photo..And she is blaming the people in the photo shop which edit the photo. HAHahaaa....but i think the problem is she eat too much recently.. Lao ma, dont blame anyone..This is a fact okay??
By the way, i just called the super busy line of lembaga farmasi and they tell me i got johor!!!haha...i am so happy but i hope i can get johor bahru instead of other part of johor. hehe, ai lian, dai po n fat kevin also got johor. I hope we can work together in the future...It is going to be very exciting if i am working with dai po cause we can play po games with the patients in the hospital!!!It is going to improve the relationship between pharmacists and the patients. haha!!

No comments: