Thursday, September 27, 2007

NeRVouS!!!

Arr.....Got to report sendiri to become a pharmacist on 1st of oct.
I feel very lazy and a bit nervous. Currently not in mood to work yet.
Yes, i got johor. However, there is three hospital in johor which is muar, JB and Batu Pahat.
I really want to get JB if i got batu pahat and muar then i will burn the hospital that i got.
Really hope i can get to work in JB together with my batchmate (Ai lian, yee shin, fat n slim kelvin, feli, jie hui and dai dai po).
But 0ur destiny is depend on the person in wisma. If the person in charge is a guy, maybe i shall wear less to seduce him. If it is a girl, then i will leave this task to slim kelvin (Although slim kelvin is not longer slim anymore).
BUt..................
How come my letter havent arrived yet??I have to report sendiri on 1st of oct but i still havent got that stupid letter.
Other people already got the letter just because they go there n collect the letter by themself.
Sigh....I shall keep waiting waiting n waiting....

No comments: