Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My LiTtLe BF!!

This is my little cousin from china. He is so cute just like his cousin. :P

I hope my future son will look like him also. Hmm...I heard a lot of people say the girls from china are all very fierce. I think i better introduce some malaysian girls for him before he got tortuned by china girls. Who shall i introduce??? Hmm...ai lian?? cannot la, she is too old already... Maybe celina's little cousin.....their age match!!!

Hehehee....he say he love me very much and he want to be my little BF!! He even told my sisters and my dad that he want to stay with me in malaysia and my father can take his ticket back to china. lol!!! But he is back now, back to china already. I am going to miss him.... :'(

During this CNY, his parents ask me to take him to cut off his hair into botak. But in the end, i ask the person to make his hair become FASHION!!!Wahahhaaaa....This is the photo taken after haircut....Nice right???

He is shy because a lot of people say he look like some superstar!!!


Another photo taken after haircut!!Dong dong!!!i miss u...U must listen to what ur parents say yaa!!c u next year!!Muaksssssss

No comments: