Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wii madness!!!

This is a video taken while my two little cousin were playing wii. These two little kids are not dancing or kena elctric shock. Actually, they were playing boxing by using Wii.
Playing boxing by using wii is actually very simple, you just have to hold the controller in your hand and do some punching just like the real boxing. So all you have to do is do the punching pose. Hahaaa...i dont know what happen to my little cousin especially the smallest one in the video. He really look like he kena electric shock in the video and in the end he somemore want to punch my TV. Hehehee.....so my uncle have to stand in front of the Tv to protect my TV. He damn scared he will "punch" the TV.
hahaaaa....I think it is time for me to buy a wii in my batu pahat house. Hmm...and a PSP for me during night shift. Arrr...i got so many things have to buy!!! DAmn....have to work hard and save money now....

No comments: