Monday, April 21, 2008

LOtterly~~8825!!!!

Ar......Today really is a bad day for me. My car lost her FIRST kiss to a malay girl. I stop beside a roundabout to let a car to pass by. Suddenly, a malay motorcyclist KISS my front door. I really dont understand how she can kiss my front door. What can i say?? I was damn lucky today! After this accident, i realised malaysia car memang TAK boleh!!! It was because my car is more teruk than her motorcycle. There is only some scrathes on her motor but look at my car!!

Sigh...have been take care of this motorcyclist in the hospital from around 2pm until 4 something. Luckily, she only has some minor scratches on her leg. Somemore i send her back to her house after the Dr confirm she is fine. Really tired like hell~ Now i just hope that she can really pay me the money to fix my car. If not i will burn her house since i know where she live...Hehehe actually this is the purpose why i send her back to her house. WAhahahaha!!!!
The accident occurs at 2.00pm, 21/4/08 and my car plate number is 8825. Dear uncle lim and loh chee weee!!! Now u can use ur imagination to buy lottery!!! THANKS for asking my car plate number instead of my condition !!! Damn..@#%&*#By the way, after this accident. I received a lot of call. Thanks for all your call after this accident. Thanks for showing your concern!! I am fine just a little bit pain on my wrist. You guys are so caring~ Also thanks to CHEE WEE and UNCLE LIM to show their concern for my car plate number!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear, even if you drive a mercedes, your door will still dent if kena "kissed" by a bike... It's not only malaysian cars will dent but others too!!! So stop embarrassing yourself by commenting on our local product blindly.. Get your facts right!