Thursday, May 01, 2008

DriNkInG PaRtY!!!

Next week i am going to penang to meet the legendary "penang gang"!!! Definitely, there will be a drinking party to celebrate ah prawn birthday!!!!

My first target is Ah prawn!!!I drink with her for thousand times already but in the end i am the one who is drunk. She never get drunk before!!!! DAmn....although it is really hard to get her drunk, but i must get her drunk!! if not Ah laine will take off her underwear and put on her head!!! By the way, Happy birthday ah prawn!!! Hmm...Really dont know what present shall i buy for u...Maybe i shall give u my bra so that u can smell it when u miss me...Good idea right??? Hehehe...My second target will be the Alcoholic JENNY!!! will chase you again with red wine plus HAM!!! It was because jenny will craving for ham once she get drunk!! Hahaaa...she is so CUTE! My third target will be my NU ER!!! XIao laine~~ The one who keep asking us whether she is sexy or not after she get drunk. HAHAHA!!!
Ah ling!!! we must depend on you to take care of us again huh...Hehehee she is always the nanny who take care of us when we are drunk...THanks ah ling!!!Amitafo.... pls help me to get THEM drunk!!! Cheers~~~

No comments: