Thursday, October 12, 2006


Continue of Norway Day 1.....
dont know what happen....i cant upload the pic into the pervious post so i have to create another post in order to upload my pic....can anyone tell me y??
anyway look at small elaine.....aiyooo she is standing below the dick!!!opssss....:#












Picnic beside these beautiful scenery.....even bread that we have eaten for whole day also become delicous.....









i swear....i really really dont want want to touch her leg.....i was putting my hand on her leg because i was nearly fall down so pls stop saying i keep molesting her ok.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u sure..anyone believe her?..i don't..due to the fact that u come into my room and smell my stuff almost every night^^*faint*

Anonymous said...

yes. let me list

1) duvet cover
2) cap

and more to come...hehehhh..wish u luck guess who

Anonymous said...

excuse me.....i am not intrested to smell a prawn's duvet...this is disgusting...i just like to sleep on ur bed cause ur bedsheet is damn smooth ok...ma de

Anonymous said...

thanx laine for the luck..i reli reli need it...god...help meeee^^
ohh..can i add on to the list..??
hmm..lately she kinda like to smell my pillow also..alwiz come my room and cover her head with my pillow..then she'll fall asleep...daMn

p/s:seems like she smells everything she touched..does she?

Anonymous said...

yea..n guys..she somemore describes guess who's smell as IT IS SOOO MUCH LIKE BABY"S SMELL!! oh my god. PUAHAHAHA

jiajiazi said...

.................i got one one word to say WTF....lol

jiajiazi said...

how would i ever want to touch a prawn's leg?? this is so silly