Thursday, October 19, 2006

I was bombarded by a nuclear bomb in the library a few days ago.....a bomb that keep exploded unexpectedly.....
I am sad, dissapointed n my heart was deeply hurt by this attack.... I never knew that i was being bombarded because of such a small matter...I never encounter this situation be4 n i swear i already try my best in order to defuse this bomb but i fail.....
After this attack...i try to make it up even i was badly hurt but in the end i fail again. i try to talk but u ignore me so i was wondering do u really treasure the relationship between us? do u know that i feel like u are putting salt on my injury everytime when i try to talk n u show ur cold face to me.... u say u are sad n really angry about me but the points is i dont really know what's my mistake....i dont even know u are angry until i was bombaded in library.....
Is it my fault? am i really that bad? am i really a hypocrite? Well....maybe i am..maybe i am not....who knows? nobody understand me...even i dont understand myself..... i used to think that we can really stay together happily n i really treasure the relationship between us so much....but this relationship is deteriorating when u say u want to change.....u say u want to change to a person who do things whatever u likes but the things that u do now is really hurt....can u be more considerate n stop doing these?
well....i know u feel very hard to accept me again....but i will keep trying until my last breath...but i dont know how long can i tolerate again.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mama dont be down ya!!! u know i will always love u and if no body understands u, i will understand u k. come to me..muacksss.

and i sincerely wish u and papa all the best nah! my fren once told me " TRUE LOVE IS NEVER EASY!"

AJA_AJA!

Acrelaine said...

hmm.. being persistent is not all good at certain times alrite? when u have possible reasons to rationalize that what the other person doing is wrong, then tell it off.. it'll do better.. if it does not, it aint a real frenship/relationship/etcetc
all the best hun.. :>

Anonymous said...

yo! ninja~~~

i dun really wat happened 2u...
wat happened has aredi happened...
juz try 2forget it...
take it as anexperience...
then 4get it...
things wil b better...
tmr wil b better...
cuz...life is stil goin on n on~~~

n rmb...
i'l alwiz b there 4ya...
rmb o...
cuz ~~
WE ARE ZI ZI BING TUAN...
nothing's gonna BEAT us DOWN...
we're STRONGER than ppl thinks...

jia you jia you
pei-zi...

p/s:eh, im no longer use the blogspot de blog liao...
try my new blog...
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/fishiefacy

Anonymous said...

jia you lim ming jia!

Anonymous said...

still got me^^

Anonymous said...

Everything is over.. Cheer Up!!My souls will always beside u.. Cheer!!!Muaks~~~