Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Special dedicated to Dog Lover!!!!

Firstly.....let me introduce the most lovable n cuttest shih tzu in this world....abigail lovable duke spiky lim!!!!!!well....he got a long name because long name is more formal ??(according to small elaine) hmmm..i dont know maybe u should ask his mama which is my sister....this is the pic taken be4 hair cut.....but after hair cut...he become like this.....hahaaaaaa...look like a cat...lol
















Look at this pic!!! my kiki is smilling!!!wahahhaaaaaa.....he is very happy to see me again after being lock in the room for around 3 hours....lol














yawn~~
My two farvourite pets!!hehheee...miss u so much...:P















Guess who is the owner for this pekingnese? hehehe.....the answer is......











The only walking prawn in this world....sharon prawn...ah xia~ !!! (clap~) luckly trixie doesnt look like her owner.....seriously ah xia....she is cuter than u.....:P













Ah ling's poodle...Gigi~~According to ah ling....she is a very lansi poodle..she dislike not good looking people....when she see those people..she will bark n will bite them if they want to touch her....No wonder when d##mo#d try to touch her..she immediately want to bite his hands....hahhaaaa...





































Another JiJi~ but this JiJi is not that GiGi...it is a chiwawa that look like a deer!!


















My dream dog!!!! he is really really damn cute!!..when i saw it..i feel like to squeeze his face cause his face got so many layer to squeeze!!! dont jealous me...tall elaine...:P

















Another my dream dog....bulldog...saw this dog in a park n he is called george... his name is so human...lol
well.....A lot of people think bulldog is ugly..maybe they are..but this is the reason y they look silly n cute!!!

















aaaa....this is american cocker spaniel!!! another my dream dog...oh my god....oh my god...look at her..she is damn cute...

















Saw this black furry puppy on the way back from leads to glasgow!! well.....i was wondering how he is able to walk when both of his eyes already covered by his fur...lol

















Another furry puppy saw in norway......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waa..waa...how come my precious doggie change breed..??
walaO..is pekingnese la..OMG..trixiee aa..trixie..u are so kelian aaa...