Wednesday, January 24, 2007

13 Things PMS Stands For......

Suffering PMS recently.........heheeeee this is a common girl's problems so this is our privilege to throw our temper n do whatever we want during this period......waahahahaa!!! According to Kath's WEIRD theory, u can eat whatever u want and gained no weight when u are having period...lost of blood= lost of FAT??? Well......i am not sure whether it is true or not.....but my H11 n J10 family are using it as an excuse to eat plently of chocolate n chips!!!Anyway just found out what PMS stands for.......

1 Pass My Shotgun
2 Psychotic Mood Shift
3 Perpetual Munching Spree
4 Puffy Mid-Section
5 People Make me Sick
6 Provide Me with Sweets
7 Pardon My Sobbing
8 Pimples May Surface
9 Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect

hehehee....i think what i got is pissy mood syndrome + puffy mid section...LOL....

No comments: