Thursday, January 11, 2007

The "SMELL" of LoVe

Just have a chat about the"SMELL of love" with sharon, ah ling, jenny and laine......

Ling: I heard people say actually if a guy fall in love with a gal is because of each other smells.
(Sharon, laine and jia nodded and agree with what she say.)
Sharon: I especially like to smell my bf's neck.
Ling: Me too...Me too....
Jia: I normally like to smell my bf's chest cause it is like an alcoholic smells.....U will be addicted to it....hehheeee....
Laine: Last time that my bf leave his shirt in my house....When i miss him i will take out his shirt and smelled it....( Sharon nodded her aggrement.) *Laine n sharon: u guys are really pervert*
Jia: My bf told me before that i smell like a fragrant alcohol....How about u all? Have u bf describe before what is ur smell?
Sharon: Er........he just say i smell nice but he never describe it before......
Ling: Oh.....My bf say.............( she blushed and quiet)
Jia: what he say?
Ling: He say i smell like a MUSHROOM!!!
Sharon: Oh...what a perfect match of "SAUSAGE" and "MUSHROOM"!!!( ah ling's bf is called sarawak's sausage)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Everyone is laughing until the H11 JBC is shaking for around 5 minutes!!!Sorry for the disturbance that we cause to our block....heheheeee....I think SARAWAK SAUSAGE is very creative lah.....How can u describe ur gf smell like a mushroom!!!This is a bit weird....Normally guys will describe their gf smell like a flower lah, perfume lah or some kind of fragrant alcohol lah....Nobody will descride their's gf smell like a food!!!Well......Maybe u like to eat mushrooms so much until u feel like to eat ah ling as well so u will think she smell like mushrooms...lol...OHHH...i remember last time when u visit ah ling...u hurt ur finger right?..ohhhhh...issit because u try to "EAT" her n end out like this?? aiyaaa....Be patient man...u have to remember some of the mushroom is POISONOUS!!!So u have to "COOK" it slowly before u eat it ok? If not the mushroom will BITE n hurt ur finger again.....Anyway......Wish The "SAUSAGE" n "MUSHROOM" couple will be together forever!!!All the best for both of u!!!!!Muaksssss.......

No comments: