Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Weird brain

Feel so WEIRD now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brain is totally blank now...It become retarded until i cant even think rationally....My heart is beating so fast until i cant even breath properly...I think something wrong with my heart....It is trying to tell me something....It is trying to teach me what shall i do by giving instruction to my brain....But......My brain is very stubborn....It does not want to accept the instruction which is given by the heart.....It will ask me to do things which is totally opposite from the instruction which is given by the heart...." MY BRAIN"....can u listen to what " MY HEART" say? can u follow the instruction which is given by " MY HEART"? because i am going to become psycho if u still remain so stubborn!!!AAAAAA....Feel like screaming now!!!!!
Somebody ask me am i regret to do something? Well......what i done is already done....I cannot change anything so what i can do is accept it n never do it again.....So there is no point for me to regret the things that i have done.....
Yes....PRAWN....what u say is correct....i can try to prevent something to happen....It is all my problems.....i ask for it n i deserve it....LIM MING JIA!!!!u are BASTARD!!!!!u deserve it!!WAhahahahaaaa...........

No comments: